Paul Marney & Co
Minimal & Trendy
The Vico sofa is a modern, prestigious and minimal furniture solution that is well suited to the most exclusive and fashionable contexts. The feeling created between the different materials is inspired by the industrial style that nevertheless looks at the functionality of the furniture. The charm of this fabric sofa is to be found in the sartorial choices, such as the plucked seams and the insertion of a contrasting colour. The armrests are completely covered and like the seat cushions and the backrests, they can be arranged independently according to the circumstances, following your style and your needs.
- STRUCTURE: Made of solid fir wood, biodegradable raw wood particleboards and hard wood fibreboard.
- SPRING SEATING: Elastic straps in polypropylene (65%) and rubber (35%) in variable height, fixed with metal staples in a diagonal pattern.
- STRUCTURE PADDING: The structure is covered with polyurethane foam density 21 kg/m3 and coated with resin coupled to 200 gr/m2. The armrest padding is in polyurethane foam density 30 kg/m3 covered by a resin-velvet 280 gr/m2.
- CUSHIONS PADDING: The seat cushion is made of non-deformable polyurethane foam density 30 kg/m3 and coated with resin coupled 280 gr/m2. The backrest cushion is made of 50% feather mix and 50% polyester feather coated with anti-feather polycotton .
- COVERING: The cover is completely removable. Vico can be upholstered in fabric, microfibre or eco-leather. Characteristics, maintenance and cleaning are described in the fabric sheet information supplied with the product.
- FEATURES: The product is not classified as fire-retardant. The Vico model is available in both a modular or single sofa option. In case of composition all the elements are provided with practical metal hooks fixed under the element. All sides of the elements are always finished. It is also possible to diversify the covering between structure and seat/back cushions denominated “coordinated covering”. STANDARD FEET: Metal feet chromed finish h 15 cm.
Once your item has been received and meticulously quality checked, our team will get in contact to arrange a delivery date.