Paul Marney & Co
Modern & Original
The Peano Sofa interprets the perfect combination between elegance and exclusivity, highlighted by the sinuous curves of the armrest and the harmony of shapes and proportions. Ideal for modern living rooms or lofts with young and classy furnishings. The excellent quality of the materials, the stitching finishes and the craftsmanship of all the elements give the sofa ergonomics and solidity. A characteristic highlighted even more by the Feet design of the trapezoidal cut and painted in aluminium.
- STRUCTURE : Made of solid fir wood.
• SPRING SEATING: Elastic straps in polypropylene and rubber, fixed with metal staples in perpendicular pattern.
• STRUCTURE PADDING: The structure is covered with polyurethane foam density 40 kg/m3 and velveteen 10 mm.
• CUSHIONS PADDING: Seat cushions are made of non-deformable polyurethane foam density 35 Kg/m3 coated with polyester fibre and TECNOJET fabric 400 gr/m2. Backrest cushions are made of non-deformable polyurethane foam with density 21kg/m3 coated with polyester fibre and TECNOJET fabric 400 gr/m2.
• COVERING: Completely removable and available in fabric. Characteristic, maintenance and cleaning are described in the fabric sheet. Peano is characterised by a distinctive stitching on seat and backrest cushions.
• FEATURES: This product is not classified as fire-retardant. Peano is available both in linear or modular version. Armrest and backrest are fixed to the base by pins and cap nuts. In case of modular version the elements are equipped with practical metal hooks under the structure.
• STANDARD FEET: Aluminium trapezoidal feet Bronzo Vintage 001 finish H 14 cm. OPTIONAL FEET: At the same price, Peano can be supplied with aluminium trapezoidal feet matt finish H 14 cm
Once your item has been received and meticulously quality checked, our team will get in contact to arrange a delivery date.