Paul Marney & Co
Contemporary & Reclining armrest
The Pareto Sofa with its Important and Polished shapes are well suited to upscale living contexts characterised by a certain formal rigour the large seats and the low backrest design a modern but at the same time versatile sofa thanks to the height-adjustable headrests. The larger armrest extends the structure of the sofa, as well as allowing comfortable support. A special mechanism allows you to adjust the angle of the armrest and provide comfortable support when lying in the position.
- STRUCTURE: Made from solid fir wood. Biodegradable raw wood particleboard and hard wood fibreboard are also used to reinforce the structure.
- SPRING SEATING: Elastic straps in polypropylene (65%) and rubber (35%), of varying heights (50/60/70mm), with metal staples in a diagonal pattern.
- STRUCTURE PADDING: Polyurethane foam, density 21P.
- CUSHIONS PADDING: Headrest cushion: polyurethane foam (density 30 SC) covered with self-extinguishing padding Tecnoform gr. 350. Back cushion: polyurethane foam (density 30 SS) covered with self-extinguishing padding Tecnoform gr. 350. Seat cushion: polyurethane foam (density 35 SC) covered with self-extinguishing padding Tecnoform gr. 350.
- COVER: Leather. For types of covers available and their care, please refer to the leather specification sheet.
- FEATURES: The product is not classified as fire-retardant. The product can be realized either as modular or fixed version. Lateral sides are not completely upholstered. For finished side panels, you have to consider a price increase of 10% on the element. Alison has a visible device that allows to adjust the arm and the headrest up to 20 cm. STANDARD FEET: Aluminium bar feet 12 cm high.
Once your item has been received and meticulously quality checked, our team will get in contact to arrange a delivery date.