Paul Marney & Co
Leather & Prestige
Representing the perfect balance between seat shape and ergonomics that a modern sofa covered in leather should have The Boethuis sofa has minimal lines defining the volume of the sofa, traces its armrests and cockpit structure in a light and clean way. The base slightly raised off the ground floats elegantly while the deep seats invite you to indulge in meditation. Boethius is a sofa, contemporary and very versatile. Particularly suitable for furnishing modern, hi-tech living rooms. A protagonist in the centre of the room, to be admired and lived daily thanks to the almost infinite modularity that combines soft elements with accessories with defined and decisive features, such as the tables that can be integrated within the composition. The sofa becomes a suspended island in the living room, a space to be enjoyed also in the company of friends and family.
- STRUCTURE: Made of solid fir wood, combined with conifer plywood panels and biodegradable raw wood particleboards and hard wood fibreboard.
- SPRING SEATING: Elastic straps in polypropylene (65%) and rubber (35%), fixed with metal staples in a diagonal pattern.
- STRUCTURE PADDING: The structure is covered in polyurethane foam density 30 kg/m3 covered with resin-coupled 300 gr.
- CUSHIONS PADDING: The seat is made of polyurethane foam non-deformable with double density 30 and 35 soft Kg/m3 in additional with a sheet moulded 35 kg/m3 soft, covered with a polyester fibre-coupled 280 gr. The backrest cushion is made of polyurethane foam with double density 25kg/m3 and 25kg/m3 soft covered with a polyester fibre-coupled 280 gr.
- COVERING: Leather. Characteristic, maintenance and cleaning are described on the fabric sheet information supplied with the product.
- FEATURES: The product does not fall in fire retardant classification. The Boethius model is available both as a modular version and as a finished sofa. In case of composition sofa, all the elements are provided with practical metal hooks hidden fixing under the frame. STANDARD FEET: The model is furnished with a steel “L” feet (H.14 cm), finish black nickel.
Once your item has been received and meticulously quality checked, our team will get in contact to arrange a delivery date.