Paul Marney & Co
Stylish & Functional
Informal design leather sofa characterised by a clear linearity of the shapes that project upwards, thanks to the base raised from the ground. An elegant and alternative style that combines functionality and design.The wooden base is the starting point for harmoniously integrating seat cushions with tables, shelves or wooden bookcases. Behind the soft feather-covered cushions, the structure of the backrest develops by embracing the armrest it becomes a shelf that joins a comfortable bookcase. A balanced and rigorous design whose limit coincides with your needs.
- STRUCTURE: Made from multilayer panel, solid fir wood and metal frame. Backrests and armrests structures made of multilayer and solid fir wood combined with biodegradable raw wood particleboard panel.
- STRUCTURE PADDING: Polyurethane foam, density 25 and 40 non-deformable.
- CUSHIONS PADDING: Backrest: made with 50% polyester bow and 50% feather mixture, covered with fabric polycotton anti-feather. Seat: made in polyurethane foam, density 35 kg/ m3 non-deformable, the upper part in polyurethane foam, density 25 Kg/m3 non-deformable, glued to a 35 mm plywood frame with elastic straps in polypropylene (65%) and rubber (35%) of varying heights, with metal staples. All covered with a resin coupled 200 gr.
- COVER: Leather. For types of covers available and their care, please contact us.
- FEATURES: This product is not classified as fire-retardant. The Count model is available both as a modular version and as a finished sofa.
- STANDARD FEET: Base in veneered block-board in canaletto lacquered finishing coupled with metal laser cut feet ( H.17 cm) and covered in solid wood canaletto 031 finish. OPTIONAL FEET: Base and feet in rovere cenere finish.
Once your item has been received and meticulously quality checked, our team will get in contact to arrange a delivery date.